Montag, 17. August 2015

Holiday essentials

Hi guys!

Summer is nearly over in Switzerland but today I want to quickly show you what I took with me for my summer holiday, skin and haircare wise.
For my hair I used the Elvital sun defense shampoo to prevent dryness and for conditioning I threw in a small bottle of the Udowalz shine treatment. Also not shown in the picture, I am sorry for that, I used a UV-protection spray from Balea. To style my hair I took a seasalt spray with me, but I didn't actually used it that much.

Skincare wise I used a regular showergel. This one was from dush-das and smelled heavenly of raspberry and passion fruit. To moisturise my skin the nivea in shower body lotion was perfekt.

To protect my skin I used a spray suncream from garnier one with SPF 50 and SPF 20. The application is easy, shake it and spray it on - but there will be suncream all over your bathroom. That's the only reason not to repurchase it. To rehydrate my skin after sunbathing this aftersun from Balea with aloe vera was a cheap but good choice. It is a light formula and sinks nicely into the skin.

What are your summer essentials? 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen