Samstag, 30. Mai 2015

M favourite scents

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to show you my three favourite scents. 
Back in time when I still worked at the drug store, I used to have dozens of perfumes. Since I am a student again I finished up a lot of them and also my taste has grown with me. I used to like those sickly fruity scents but that changed completely into more sophisticated ones.

Firstly there is my oldie but goldie VALENTINA by VALENTINO 
It's a fresh (bergamot), blooming- fruity (jasmine-strawberry) and a bit oriental (musk) scent - sensual (vanilla) but not heavy.


Secondly I have a the SHEA BODY MIST from THE BODY SHOP 
This one is perfect for work for me. It is light and not intrusive. And you can freshen up during your day. Some of my friends told me they think it smells manly. Give it a go the next time you are in the shop and tell me what you think.


Thirdly there is my most recent gain the ENDLESS EUPHORIA by CALVN KLEIN 
I got it last Christmas and it is the one I save for special occasions. The scent is also fresh (bergamot and orange) and blooming (cherryblosom, rose, viola and lilac) Personally I think this one is more intense than the Valentina because of thesandalwood it has in it.


What is your favourite scent? What is a sniff worth for the next time ;) 
Love, Selina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen