Freitag, 8. Mai 2015

Micellar waters

There is still a huge trend on all kind of blogs and You Tube channels about micellar waters. Actually micellar water is not new to the beauty world. For example La Roche Posay has a micellar water for years in his range. Nevertheless I compared the two most talked about products. The Bioderma sensibio h2o solution micellaire and the Garnier micellar cleansing water. I have to say the price-performance ratio for the Garnier is not better but good
I mean in comparison to the Bioderma. But is it a real dupe?
  pros and cons of Garnier:
  + the price 
  + the scent
  +/- the size

  - it doesn't leave my skin nearly as soft as the Bioderma does.
  - don't smell on your fingers after applied, it is horrible!
  - it doesn't remove my mascara effectively (non-waterproof and waterproof!)
 

pros and cons of Bioderma:
+ the unobtrusive scent
+ that ultimate soft feeling it leaves on my skin
+ the miniature size for travelling

- the price
- it doesn't remove my mascara effectively (non-waterproof and waterproof!)
 
 
 
  
 
Personally I don't think the Garnier is a real dupe to the bioderma. It isn't an alternative if you do not want or can invest that much money. I want to try out the blue version of the Bioderma for dehydrated skin. Has anyone tried this it or the green one from Garnier?
Let me know in the comments :) 

Love, Selina

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is a fab review lovely. I've seen so many reviews of the Garnier water as being amazing... but it's great to see a comparison. I think I'll stick with my Bioderma :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I am so happy you've read my post ellie, thank you:) !
      Currently I am testing the one from sephora..so far so good.
      have a lovely evening

      xx

      Löschen