Samstag, 21. März 2015

My trip to malta

 
 

Hi There!

A few weeks ago I visited Robine, a good friend of mine in Malta. I stayed at her apartment, she's sharing with three friends.
Let's go!
It was friday evening when I arrived at the airport. Luckily she picked me up and we took a taxi to Sliema, where she lives. I was so happy to see her again. She lives in Malta for almost one and a half years and we barely see each other, because we are both broke most of the time, haha.
After we've arrived at hers we headed out for dinner with her roommate who is also swiss and then walked along the promenade.

DAY ONE
The next day we took it easy. We got up about 10 a.m. and went for breakfast at Marks and Spencers. The restaurant is located on the promenade above the M&S shop and has a small balcony. I got a bagle, a chocolate glazed donut with an orangejuice, an earl greay tea and a cappuccino. As you can see I drink a lot in the morning. Otherwise I would get a headache right before midday.
After we refreshed ourselves we did a bit of shopping and walked around the city. Later on we decided to head over to Valletta, the capital city. Onfortunately there were no boat tours serving at that day so we had to take the bus. The shopping and sightseeing tour went on and I started to feel my feet more and more so we got back to Sliema and chilled for an hour on the sofa before we had dinner. I love mediterian food and the swordfish I had was delicious. Around 10 p.m we met a friend of Robine and  dived into the nightlife of paceville.
Valletta City Centre
Valletta City Centre
Valletta
Valletta
DAY TWO
On sunday we slept late, have had breakfast at home, watched a film and went for lunch at a place called Mint. At three o'clock we had an appoinment for a whole body massage for a full hour. And the best thing, I still can not belive it. It costs 35 €! Can you belive that? In Switzerland you pay at least 100€ for a full hour. In the evening we had dinner at an italian restaurant, which wasn't as good as Robine told me, and went to the cinema to watch FOCUS. The film was pretty good if you were thinking about going to see it.
Sliema
Manoel Island
LAST DAY
Sadly I couldn't stay longer and Robine has to get back to work. I spend the morning strolling around the city and then took the bus to the airport to go back home.
This trip was so refreshing and I am so happy Robine is coming to Switzerland on easter.

the view from the apartment
Where have you been to lately?
Stay tuned to see what I have purchased :)
Love, Selina
Beautiful swiss alpes

1 Kommentar:

  1. WOOW das sind wirklich wunderschöne Impressionen. Ich glaube, Malta wäre auch mal eine Reise Wert. Danke für die schöne Inspiration.

    Bisous aus Berlin, liebst Patricia
    THEVOGUEVOYAGE - by Patricia Sophie Petit

    AntwortenLöschen